Follow the link to download the data and the readme file. If you plan to use our data for journal publication, please contact Dr. Wei Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will let you know if your plan conflicts with ours and if we should be offered coauthorship.
1) Micrometeorology, water temperature, and radiation and heat fluxes at Meiliangwan, Lake Taihu (2010-2011)
Reference: Deng B, S Liu, W Xiao, W Wang, J Jin, X Lee (2013) Evaluation of the CLM4 lake model at a large and shallow freshwater lake. Journal of Hydrometeorology 14: 636-649.
2) Methane and carbon dioxide concentration measurement in Nanjing (June 2, 2010-April 30, 2011)
Reference: Shen S, D Yang, W Xiao, S Liu, X Lee (2014) Constraining anthropogenic CH4 emission in Nanjing and the Yangtze River Delta, China using atmospheric CO2 and CH4 mixing ratios. Advances in Atmospheric Sciences 31: 1343–1352.
3) Long-term microclimate, water temperature and radiation fluxes, Lake Taihu Eddy Flux Network (2010-May, 2018; with data gaps)
Lee X, S Liu, W Xiao, W Wang, Z Gao, C Cao, C Hu, Z Hu, S Shen, Y Wang, X Wen, Q Xiao, J Xu, J Yang, M Zhang (2014) The Taihu Eddy Flux Network: an observational program on energy, water, and greenhouse gas fluxes of a large freshwater lake. Bulletin of American Meteorological Society 95: 1583-1594.
Wang W, W Xiao, C Cao, Z Gao, Z Hu, S Liu, S Shen, L Wang, Q Xiao, J Xu, D Yang, X Lee (2014) Temporal and spatial variations in radiation and energy balance across a large freshwater lake in China. Journal of Hydrology 511: 811-824.
4) Long-term microclimate, water temperature, radiation fluxes and fluxes of sensible heat, water vapor and momentum, Lake Taihu Eddy Flux Network (2010-2018; data gaps filled)
5) Methane flux, carbon dioxide flux and supporting measurements at Meiliangwan, Lake Taihu (2012-2014)
Reference: Xiao W, S Liu, H Li, Q Xiao, W Wang, Z Hu, C Hu, Y Gao, J Shen, X Zhao, M Zhang, X Lee (2014) A flux-gradient system for simultaneous measurement of the CH4, CO2 and H2O fluxes at a lake-air interface. Environmental Science and Technology 48: 14490−14498. online supplement
6) Survey of lake and river stable water isotope data, lake water balance, Lake Taihu (2011-2014)
Readme document and data policy
Reference: Xiao W, X Wen, W Wang, Q Xiao, J Xu, C Cao, J Xu, C Hu, J Shen, S Liu, X Lee (2016) Spatial distribution and temporal variability of stable water isotopes in a large and shallow lake. Isotopes in Environmental & Health Studies, 52:443-454. Online supplement
7) Carbon dioxide concentration and 13C measurement in Nanjing (2013-2015)
Reference: Xu J, X Lee, W Xiao, C Cao, S Liu, X Wen, J Xu, Z Zhang, J Zhao (2017) Interpreting the 13C/12C ratio of carbon dioxide in an urban airshed in the Yangtze River Delta, China. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 17: 3385-3399. Online supplement
8) Diffusion methane flux in Lake Taihu (2011-2015)
Reference: Xiao Q, M Zhang, Z Hu, Y Gao, C Hu, C Liu, S Liu, Z Zhang, J Zhao, W Xiao, X Lee (2017) Spatial variations of methane emission in a large shallow eutrophic lake in subtropical climate. Journal of Geophysical Research - Biogeosciences, 122, 1597-1614, doi: 10.1002/2017JG003805. Online supplement
9) CO2 flux in Lake Taihu (BFG, DPK, PTS, XLS, 2012-2016)
Data and readme file